Thursday, April 11, 2013

Maha Music Festival 2013


We had our Maha 2013 initial meeting last night.  After introducing everyone and tossing around ideas, the line up was announced.  I know we say this every year, but I am so excited about the line up.  I know my friends will be giddy.  I may not know a lot of the bands, but I know my friends like them.  Continuing with the excitement of Maha, here is a time lapse video from last year.  The video covers two days; it starts with set-up until the end of the show the next day.  I'm in there somewhere, just running back and forth.






My favorite part is the night shot during the concert.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! The weather that day was gorgeous. After a hot summer, it was nice to have a day in the 70's. Planning and prepping for the festival requires a lot of summertime, but definitely worth it.

      We are announcing the line-up at the end of the month :) You've already mentioned one band that will be there.

      Delete
    2. I'm curious... Shame I'll miss it, though. :D

      Delete